David Dewhurst is currently serving in Texas as the Lt. Governor, a position of Public Trust. An honorable position, demanding he conducts himself accordingly. His ambitions extend next to challenging for a seat in the Senate. Mr. Dewhurst’s complete personal integrity, and his ability to be an honest, forthright, public official, an elected leader of the people of the State of Texas, is now the issue.
This is a man whose own brother, in conjunction with others, is now facing serious unfolding litigation following the debacle over the breach of contract, and numerous other serious felonious criminal activities, relating to the Ed Falcone affair. Public entities are complicit and their associations which are unfolding will have implications for many.
Here are further details received:
- Donald Nevins, the brother to David Dewhurst, signed a contract with his passport copy attached, as part of a settlement deal with Ed Falcone. This was presented to Ed Falcone as an already signed agreement.
- Ed Falcone received emails in reference to this settlement contract that contained a heading, ”The Bush Settlement”.
- Donald Nevins opened up a bank account for his group. Part of the settlement funds were instructed to be transferred into this account. He met with Ed Falcone and his bankers assuring them the funds would be wired to the agreed bank coordinates.
- Donald Nevins indicated he was working on behalf of Bush Senior and the “Agency” [a reference to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)] via his brother, a former CIA Operative and the Lieutenant Governor of Texas, David Dewhurst.
- Donald Nevins was part of a team, including five (5) other individuals, who flew around the world desperately trying to move money and alter bank account records to hide Bush Senior's stolen moneys from Falcone and Joe Biden's bribery money, from pursuing investigators. We have previously reported about some of these activities.
- The signed agreement by Donald Nevins instructed Ed Falcone, that upon receiving his settlement payment he would transfer $550,000,000 Dollars into the group bank account explained above. 50%, or $275,000,000 Dollars would be divided between Donald Nevins and his brother, Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst, while the other 50% would divided among the five other individuals who flew around the world helping move the stolen funds.
The consequences are unfolding. Perhaps, Dewhurst’s dream of Senatorial glory may be better focused on being a Senatorial candidate by upholding the Constitution and all that being a high level, elected public official means and requires. If we could suggest, and we hate to be out of line by suggesting, but maybe, just maybe, Lt. Governor David Dewhurst needs to tell the truth about his involvement with the Bush’s and the $135,000,000.00 Dollars he was to receive for having his Brother deliver a message and documents. Or was Lt. Governor Dewhurst’s share of the money, a mere $135,000,000 Dollars, more than meets the eye? Dewhurst was a CIA operative after all ... does he know the truth? America, this does not compute, does it to you? Are you voting for a person using his office for things that logically is difficult to explain? Is he to be trusted to represent you faithfully or line his pockets at your expense? It’s your vote!!
Either way, we say that if Dewhurst cares about his personal integrity and, that of the offices he wishes to hold, he either needs to tell the total truth which rats out the Bush’s or resign the office of Lt. Governor and cease with his aspirations of being an elected official on any level. Lt. Governor Dewhurst, your answer will tell the people of the State of Texas and all of America about your ability to hold office and faithfully represent your constituents. THE EYES OF OUR NATION ARE NOW UPON YOU.
What is visibly unfolding is a real life play on the American dream. The American ethos is to work, to prosper, to succeed, but not to have it stolen or defrauded from us. It’s about doing the right thing, standing together and helping all. Elected Officials are paid to help us, not use public office to help themselves.
Please, send a message to the coordinates we have supplied you below. Make your voice heard. Show we are not alone. It could be you next. Let us show the American spirit has not died. Your voice counts and together it gets louder. Exposure is their worst nightmare. Justice for one man, is justice for all.
Phone, Fax, and/or Email David Dewhurst and just state, “The eyes of our nation are now upon you.”
The David Dewhurst Committee:
Phone: (512) 235-9798
Fax: (512) 235-9797
Or To Dewhurst’s Direct Personal Assistant
C/O Ellen Gutierrez
Fax: (512) 463-0677
The White Hats